Step 1. Get a Quote
If you know what materials/service you want, simply complete one of the forms below:
- Bookworms K–5 Reading and Writing
- EL Education K–8 ELA
- Odell Education High School Literacy Program
- OUR K–5 Math
- OUR 6–8 Math
- OUR HS Math
Not sure what you need? Contact us to talk with one of our Field Specialists.
Note: We’re currently unable to service international locations.
Step 2. Complete the Shipping Form
After you’re happy with your quote, your Field Specialist will send you a shipping form. Please complete the form and return it to your Field Specialist.
Step 3. Send a P.O.
Work with your district or school purchasing office to obtain a P.O. and then send it to your Field Specialist. The P.O. should contain the following information:
- Billing and shipping address (If your materials need to go to multiple locations, please inform your Field Specialist know before you request a quote)
- Shipping contact and phone number
- Grand Totals (these must match the quote and should make note of taxes)
- Signature of purchasing official
We prefer that all purchase orders are emailed directly to the Field Specialist to ensure the fastest turnaround. If you are unable to email your P.O., let your Field Specialist know so that we can make alternate arrangements.
Need to set us up as a vendor for your district?
- Please send your vendor application to [email protected] with the subject line: “Vendor Application [District Name].”
- You can download our W-9 for this purpose here.
- For the purpose of setting us up as a vendor, please use the following remittance address:
- Open Up Resources
Dept LA 24903
Pasadena, CA 91185-4903
- Please do not mail your P.O. to this address; P.O.s should be emailed directly to your Field Specialist.
- Open Up Resources
Step 4. Get Excited
As soon as we receive the P.O., we’ll start work on your order. You’ll receive an email from [email protected] to verify your order, and then we’ll send an invoice to your school system.
Questions about orders and invoices can be directed to the following locations. Please include your quote and P.O. number (where applicable) in all emails.
- If you have questions about your order, please send them to [email protected] and include your quote and P.O. number.
- If you have invoice questions, or need to request an invoice, please contact [email protected].
- If you have questions about ordering via credit card or checks, please email [email protected].