Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
Open Up Resources strives to provide best in class customer service, ensuring the most positive curriculum purchasing experience possible. The Program Manager of Customer Relations will work to achieve and maintain best in class customer satisfaction per established metrics, while simultaneously working to identify areas of improvement as the company grows.
- Assesses current customer service and satisfaction operations making recommendations for further development and improvement.
- Evaluate existing operations technology platforms and determine optimal tools for customer support and outreach. Work with internal teams to execute against these platform recommendations.
- Work with the COO and cross-functional stakeholders to align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Work with the COO to design strategy for customer outreach and surveying to ensure feedback is purposeful and well-timed.
- Work with OUR leadership to define key performance indicators (KPIs). Analyze and interpret these and and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to the business based on results and trends.
- Ensure data, reports, and other internal intelligence tools are provided to key stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continually reaffirm policies and procedures that result in optimal customer satisfaction, reflecting or improving on industry best practices.
Reinforcing OUR Culture
- Physical, Mental and Emotional Well-Being
- Learning and Growth
- Achieving Our Mission
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Service, 2+ years in Customer Service systems development and managerial capacity.
- Deep understanding of current industry Customer Satisfaction practices and tools.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and optimal purchasing experience.
- Experience gathering and synthesizing internal requirements and external feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Command of technology applications, including Google Drive and Salesforce.com.
- We are a virtual organization; employees can work from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- We offer a competitive compensation and generous benefits packages.
- We are a growing organization with passionate, high-talented team members!
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Program Manager, Customer Relations.”