Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
We are seeking seasonal Operations Associates to support our Fulfillment operations for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Place, cancel, or adjust orders.
- Coordinate with fulfillment vendors to ensure accurate order fulfillment.
- Communicate with order fulfillment vendors if customer requested expedited processing and any other special shipping or delivery requirements.
- Update the status of orders in Salesforce.com to support order tracking and billing activities.
- Update records in salesforce.com and G-sheets to provide the company with better visibility into order status.
- Assist educators with online registration and problems accessing their account.
- Follow up on customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Guide customers through the corrective steps to resolve problems.
- Route escalated cases to the appropriate department.
- Keep clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce.com.
- Provide customers with shipment status updates.
- Coordinate customer claims of defective products with order fulfillment vendors.
- Coordinates with Operations Analyst, Director of Operations and the field specialist regarding refund requests or returned product.
- Responds to order status inquiries from the field specialist and customers.
- Partners with field specialists to employ customer satisfaction tactics and communicate with customers regarding print orders.
- Assist customers in understanding their packing slip and taking inventory of orders received to verify all product was received.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role
- At least 1 year of experience maintaining records in a CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience working with third-party logistics providers and fulfillment centers is preferred
- Experience managing data in Excel or Google Sheets is preferred
- Bachelors or associate degree is preferred
- Ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus and work efficiently in your home office
- Incomparable people skills with ability to handle difficult situations with poise
- Team player
- OUR is virtual organization and all employees work remotely/offsite
- 60-day temporary employment position with eligibility to renew
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Operations Associate.”