Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
The Operations Analyst focuses on systems to support and develop operations systems and protocols to optimize and improve supply chain, sales, and fulfillment operations.
- Complies data from salesforce and sales team leaders to build reports to guide inventory purchase decision making and forecast demand for inventory planning.
- Establishes and maintains inventory tracking based on materials purchases vs sales.
- Monitors product demand via pipeline reports against inventory. Makes recommendations to the Operations Leadership, Print Production Manager, Managing Director of Finance and Senior Leadership team regarding the timing and quantity of inventory replenishment.
- Provides data analysis support and research services to improve supply chain performance.
- Explores options to lower cost of goods and increasing supply chain velocity.
- Provides technical support and training for members of the sales and operations teams.
- Provides technical expertise to support sales forecasting activities.
- Builds and maintains reports and dashboards used by the field team to drive sales operations activities.
Systems Development and Reporting
- Defines and documents SOPs for projects sponsored by operations leadership and departments impacted by operations processes.
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Administrator to help optimize the user experience for operations, sales and other departments as needed.
- Serves as the lead on maintaining Salesforce.com dashboards and custom reports.
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Administrator to convert manual processes using Excel to ones partially or fully supported by systems automation.
- Provides data and project management support.
- Experience within the K12 education market is preferred.
- Inventory management and supply chain operations/design experience, ideally within the publishing industry.
- Experience building Pivot Tables and using Excel formulas to help teams understand data.
- Salesforce.com experience: ideally three to four years of demonstrated working knowledge, building Reports and Dashboards, and using the Apex Dataloader.
- Proficient skills using the Google Suite, specifically Google Sheets is preferred.
- Familiarity with sales and service processes, customer billing, accounts receivable and vendor interactions.
- Strong project management skills and experience using project management software to organize tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn about company products and policies to better assist customers.
- Flexibility in adapting to the needs of a growing organization.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Remote organization
- Generous benefits package
- Passionate, high-talent team
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Operations Analyst.”