Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
The Fulfillment Operations Specialist with a focus on fulfillment works to support the processing of product and service sales through order generation, fulfillment, and customer support.
- Coordinates with field specialists to collect information to complete orders
- Place, cancel, or adjust orders.
- Serves as a liaison between the field specialist, customers and our fulfillment vendors regarding damages, returns or problem orders
- Prepares and transmits math and ELA orders to fulfillment partners
- Coordinates with fulfillment vendors to ensure accurate order fulfillment
- Communicate with order fulfillment vendors if customer requested expedited processing and any other special shipping or delivery requirements.
- Update the status of orders in Salesforce.com to support order tracking and billing activities.
- Updates records in salesforce.com and G-sheets to provide the company with better visibility into order status.
- Assist educators with online registration and problems accessing their account.
- Follow up on customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Guide customers through the corrective steps to resolve problems.
- Route escalated cases to the appropriate department.
- Keep clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce.com.
- Provide customers with shipment status updates.
- Coordinate customer claims of defective products with order fulfillment vendors.
- Coordinates with Operations Analyst, Director of Operations and the field specialist regarding refund requests or returned product.
- Responds to order status inquiries from the field specialist and customers
- Partners with field specialists to employ customer satisfaction tactics and communicate with customers regarding print orders
- Assist customers in understanding their packing slip and taking inventory of orders received to verify all product was received.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience within the K12 education market is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role.
- Three to four years of demonstrated working knowledge of Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience using the Salesforce.com Apex Dataloader is a plus.
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Incomparable people skills with ability to handle difficult situations with poise.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Google Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn about company products and policies to better assist customers.
- Flexibility in adapting to the needs of a growing organization
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with sales and service processes, customer billing, accounts receivable and vendor interactions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Team player.
Open Up Resources Values
3. Physical, Mental and Emotional Well-Being
4. Learning and Growth
5. Achieving Our Mission
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Fulfillment Operations Specialist.”