Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
Open Up Resources seeks a detail-oriented and energetic member for our growing team.
As our team expands—and interest in our openly licensed curricula grows—we’re seeking an individual with exceptional organizational skills to support our efforts to connect our work with school and district leaders.
We are a nonprofit education organization, and our team is driven by our social justice mission to put high-quality curricula in front of as many students and teachers as possible. If you have an analytical mindset with a strong eye for detail, and you’re looking to join a nonprofit that improves learning experiences for kids and educators, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with Field Specialists to create sales support resources and improve processes.
- Collaborating with Customers and supporting Field Specialists by creating Quotes and processing Purchase Orders
- Complete Vendor Forms for Districts/Schools for Open Up Resources to become an approved Vendor within Purchasing Offices
- Work cross-functionally with the Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to support the Field Team
- Provide sales support for School Districts around sample materials and ordering support
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed and based on experience
- Provide excellent customer support to answer inquiries and questions, including the customer service line
- Assist in quality assurance of data in SalesForce with the Field Team
Reinforcing OUR Culture
- Model and reinforce the values and culture of OUR in all internal and external interactions.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Experience working with CRM software. Working knowledge of SalesForce preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive (Excel/Sheets in particular).
- Background in education preferred but not necessary.
- Remote organization; your manager is located in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Generous benefits package
- Passionate, high-talent team
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Field Team Analyst.”