Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity. We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
We are seeking a dynamic marketer to help bring a growing number of superb, free curricula to K–12 schools across the country.
Our team is driven by our social justice mission to put high-quality curricula in front of as many students and teachers as possible. If you’re a strong marketer and relationship manager and you’re looking to join a nonprofit that improves learning experiences for kids and educators, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an ideal position for any strong communicator looking to have a significant impact on K–12 education..
- Collaborate with partner organizations and internal teams to develop and execute excellent, targeted marketing campaigns for multiple products
- Author marketing materials to support cross-channel marketing activities–from email communications to website copy to PR materials
- Optimize marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer engagement
- Deliver activity and trend reports to internal teams and partners
- Additional projects and responsibilities, which will be determined based on skills and experience of candidate
- 4-8 years experience in marketing, communications, and/or account management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and on target; experience working closely with third-party partner organizations preferred
- Superb writing skills
- Experience using data to drive decision-making (prospect/lead activity, open/click rates, navigation paths, etc.)
- Superior attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Familiarity with online marketing and communications best practices
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, email marketing software, and/or marketing automation platforms preferred
- Background in education or educational technology preferred
- Remote organization; your manager is located in New York, NY
- Competitive compensation package, including generous benefits package
- Passionate, high-talent team
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Manager.”