Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity. We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
Open Up Resources’ Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) is a critical technology platform the sales, operations, and marketing organization leverages for lead & contact management, sales reporting, financial reporting, quote to cash, invoicing, marketing analytics and many other business functions.
Open Up Resources technology organization is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst with Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) and well-rounded experience on functional analysis, Salesforce Administration and process/project management domains. The role will be responsible to liaise with business and technology teams as an analyst to manage Open Up Resources business analysis needs and demands.
The candidate would need to be a hands-on Salesforce Administration Specialist with background in process methodologies, functional analysis, detailed use case documentation and Salesforce product knowledge/technology. The candidate will be responsible to work closely with business on requirement analysis to extend/enhance Salesforce platform in alignment with business strategy, maintain functional specifications, and collaborate with development teams to support Salesforce implementations.
- Partner with cross functional teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to company’s business and technology strategies providing guidance on Salesforce matter expertise
- Create and maintain documentation of key project artifacts, processes and system functionality/tools using Agile Scrum methodologies
- Own Salesforce Administration responsibilities and hands on implementation of all administration needs
Salesforce Implementation Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business process analysis and system design experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and business analysis experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator is preferred
- Experience using multiple software development methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Experience supporting the integration of an eCommerce storefront with Salesforce.com
- Facilitate requirements gathering, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting and data requirements
- Work with users to design and test Salesforce enhancements
- Extensive Salesforce configuration and Administration experience. Working knowledge of Salesforce customization and development using technologies
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes (via the Process Builder), functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Experience evaluating and installing new applications available through the Salesforce AppExchange Marketplace
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience within the K-12 publishing industry is a plus
- Preferred location: USA
- Remote organization; your manager is located in Los Angeles, CA
- Passionate, high-talent team
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Salesforce Business Analyst (Contract Position)”