Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
We are seeking a dynamic marketing leader to help bring a growing number of superb, free curricula to K–12 schools across the country.
Our team is driven by our social justice mission to put high-quality curricula in front of as many students and teachers as possible. If you’re a strong marketing generalist with experience leading strong teams, and you’re looking to join a nonprofit that improves learning experiences for kids and educators, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an ideal position for an experienced marketer looking to have a significant impact on K–12 education.
- Lead the execution of Open Up Resources marketing campaigns and activities, optimizing marketing activities to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement
- Collaborate with partner organizations and internal teams to develop and execute excellent, targeted marketing campaigns for multiple products
- Additional projects and responsibilities, which will be determined based on skills and experience of candidate
- Manage FT and PT team members, as well as contractors and vendors, to deliver on marketing objectives
- 10+ years experience in marketing and/or communications roles
- 7+ years experience managing people, with successful track record of developing people and leading strong, high-performing teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and on target; experience working closely with third-party partner organizations
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Deep understanding of online marketing and communications best practices
- Experience using data to drive decision-making (prospect/lead activity, open/click rates, navigation paths, etc.)
- Superior attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, email marketing software, and/or marketing automation platforms preferred
- Background in education or educational technology preferred
- Remote organization; your manager is located in New York, NY
- Competitive compensation package, including generous benefits package
- Passionate, high-talent team
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Managing Director, Marketing.”